Fedor Vercammen Photography
Lage Vosbergstraat 93
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The present terms and conditions form an integral part of the agreement, to the exclusion of the customer's own terms and conditions. It can only be deviated from in writing. The customer expressly acknowledges having read these terms and conditions and to approve them in their entirety without reservation.
1. The goods/services are delivered as described on the invoice or in the order form. The buyer must immediately check the delivered goods/services. Any complaints must be submitted within 14 working days of receipt. Hidden defects must be reported within two months of their discovery.
2. With regard to any defects in the delivered goods, the law of 1 September 2004 on the protection of the consumer when selling consumer goods is applied.
3. The goods/services are delivered within the period as stated on the order form, taking into account the usual tolerances specific to the nature of the industry or trade. In the event of any delay, unless this cannot be attributed to us, the buyer has the right to terminate the agreement unilaterally, after having given us notice of default, and insofar as we have not acted usefully on this notice of default within 8 working days. upon receipt.
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall take place at the seller's place, except that the goods are transported at the expense and risk of the buyer. The delivered merchandise remains our property as long as the full price (principal, costs and interest) has not been paid. The transferee bears the risks from delivery.
5. Cancellation of the order is only possible if this is requested in writing by the buyer, at the latest within 7 working days after the order, and insofar as it is confirmed in writing by us. In case of cancellation, the buyer owes a fixed compensation of 50% of the total value of the order, without prejudice to proof of higher damage by the seller.
6. Our deliveries are payable in cash. In the event of full or partial non-payment of the price to be paid on the due date, the total price to be paid will be increased by operation of law and without notice of default by 12% interest per year and a compensation of 10% with a minimum of 50 euros, and any other outstanding invoices immediately due and payable.
7. If the buyer does not fulfill the contractual obligations, we reserve the right, after notice of default, to either suspend our obligations or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, if no or no useful action is taken on the notice of default within the eight working days, without prejudice to the right to compensation.
8. The parties acknowledge that the invalidity of one of the clauses in the agreement does not entail the invalidity of the entire agreement. In this case, the parties undertake to replace the void clause with a legally valid clause that is as close as possible to the original intention of the parties.
9. All our agreements are governed by Belgian law.